- Catcher - Rob Johnson
- 1st Baseman - Casey Kotchman
- 2nd Baseman - Robinson Cano
- Shortstop - Jack Wilson
- 3rd Baseman - Chone Figgins
- Left Field - Eric Byrnes
- Center Field - Franklin Gutierrez
- Right Field - Milton Bradley
- Designated Hitter - Ken Griffey Jr.
- 1st Baseman - Mike Carp
- Outfielder - Ryan Langerhans
- Left Fielder/Center Fielder - Michael Saunders
- 3rd Baseman - Jack Hannahan
- Catcher - Adam Moore
- 2nd Baseman/Shortstop - Matt Tuiasosopo
- 1st Baseman - Ryan Garko
- David Aardsma (Closer)
- Mark Lowe
- Sean White
- Brandon League
- Luke French
- Jason M. Vargas
- Doug W. Fister
- Kanekoa Texeira
- Shawn Kelley
Top 10 Prospects
1) Jesus Montero , C, Grade A: I know that his position is up in the air, but I love this bat so much that I'm going to give him a straight Grade A. This is a Mike Piazza /Manny Ramirez type bat. (Acquired from Yankees)
2) Mike Montgomery, LHP, Grade B+ : Looks like the best combination of projection and performance in the organization. (Acquired from Royals)
3) Michael Saunders , OF, Grade B : I don't like him as much as some people do. I see him more as a solid .270/.330/.450 type than a future star, but he should have a long career.
4) Manny Banuelos, LHP, Grade B- : Borderline Grade B. Intriguing young lefty, undersized but has a very good arm and has performed quite well thus far. (Acquired from Yankees)
5) Gabriel Noriega , SS, Grade B- : I have issues with his strike zone judgment, but am intrigued enough with his youth, glove, and overall tools to cut him some slack at this point. Could go up to B+ next year, or down to C if he can't hit at Clinton.
6) Alex Liddi , 3B, Grade B- : High Desert inflates his numbers, but I think he made some real progress. He looks like a better player to me at this point than Triunfel. Double-A will tell us a lot.
7) Carlos Triunfel , SS-3B, Grade B- : Injury mulligan. . .but at some point the numbers have to start living up to the hype. Doesn't turn 20 until February, but he looks more like a third baseman to me than a shortstop.
8) Nick Franklin, SS, Grade B- : Very intriguing middle infielder from the '09 draft, could make a great DP combo with Noriega.
9) Michael Pineda, RHP, Grade B- : Pitched great at High Desert. Main concern is health. I know scouts aren't wild about him, but I prefer him to the tools goofs on the rest of the list. However, I have enough concerns about his elbow to keep him at a B-. If he's healthy I think he's going to surprise people.
10) Eric Hosmer, 1B, Grade B- : A difficult grade. Will the lasik surgery fix whatever was bothering him in '09? If so, could vault back to the top of the list. (Acquired from Royals)
- Seattle Mariners acquired Jesus Montero, Robinson Cano, and Manny Banuelos from the New York Yankees for Jose Lopez and Ryan Rowland-Smith
- Seattle Mariners acquire Zack Grienke, Mike Montgomery, and Eric Hosmer from the Kansas City Royals for Ichiro Suzuki , Dennis Ackley, and Joshua Fields